วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2556

Hello, My name is Tay. I come from Thailand and live in Kanchanaburi. I am 15 year olds.
My birth day is 11 Jan 1998. Earlier i ever study at Salasit Phithayalai School in Ban Pong , Ratchaburi. Now i study at Mahidol University International Demonstration School(MUIDS)  
in grade 10. MUIDS locate in Salaya, Nakhon Pathom. I study about environment. And i think that i will choose beginning band in next year because i want to be a musician. I have many inspirations
to being musician. I ever play guitar in fist time when i was 8 year olds. After that 5 years i played guitar seriously in grade 8. And practice more and more for become like these people.

First inspiration is Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day





















Second is Synyster gates from Avenged Sevenfold (A7X).





















Last is Slash from Guns N' Roses.























ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น